I am editing this post because i am new to internett classes and did not read the entire weekly assignment before starting to write. So sorry to any who has already read my post. It will be pretty close to what i have already stated, just a little cleaner.
A little about myself, I am 45yo. single father of two daughters that I take care of full time. I have spent most of my working life as an Auto Technician and a blacksmith. I am not working right now because I have found that taking care of my children and going back to school full time takes up most of the day and leaves little left.
I am studying to be a Rad. Tech. I may change but do feel I will stay in the health care industry. My choice for this is that I want to work indoors where there is a heater and a somewhat clean environment. I am tired of working out in the cold winter and the hot summers.
English has always been hard for me. primarily punctuation. What I am hoping to learn from this class is help with punctuation and after reading the first few chapters of the study book, a better understanding on how to build a piece of literature that someone wants to read.
I will end this here and look forward to this beginning of my fourth semester back to college. peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Adam,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our class! It sounds like you've been on a journey these last few years. I'm glad your path has brought you to our class.
Lauren :)